Monday, March 9, 2009

MY view on Euthanasia

After reading Of Mice and Men and the two news articles, what is your stance on euthanasia? Is "mercy" killing a legitimate way to ending someones life? List any exceptions, if you have any.
My stance on euthanasia is that I am neither for or against euthanasia because there are certain circumstances that for me are bad. I am for euthanasia when the parents belligerently can't do anything about what has happened to their child or just any patient. I am not really drawn for euthanasia when the reason to die is because you have no money and that just shows that the only way you can survive is to have a lot of money or just plane money. People should be very earnest when it comes to taking someones life away especially if you don't have a really good reason. Like the man who killed his children, wife, and himself inside of his house just because both of the parents had lost their jobs. They both seamed as if the whole reason to live was because of the money and not to just live because of their family. some people may be sullen for this topic because they don't want want to talk about this topic or they just don't care about it. Maybe on the otrher hand they may be very bewildered because some euthanasia stories are understandable, but others are just plane selfish and messed up.

4 comments:

shannen said...

I agree with what you said, how it's sometimes ok to use euthanasia, but not in all cases. I agree that what that man did, that man who killed his family, was just plain selfish. I don't think people should ever result to what he did just because they didn't have money, I mean he did have his kids to live for, didn't he? I guess he just wasn't thinking straight, but still, his kids should have been the first thing on his mind, not money.

MiN3RVA <3 :] said...

I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID THERE ARE TIMES WHEN IT OKAY THAT EUTHANASIA CAN BE PORCEEDED BUT OTHER TIMES YOU HAVE TO HAVE PITTY OFR THE PEROSN AND UNDERSTAND THAT ITS UP TO THEM NOT THE PARENTA NOT THE FAMILY MEMBERS BUT TO THEM , NOW IF THEY WANTS THIS TO HAPPEN THEN ITS OKAY. YOU WRITTING WAS VERY CLEAR AND UNDERFSTANDING I CAN RELATE TO UR ANSWERE. GOOD JOB.

Gilberto said...

I agree with you when saying it is alright in some cases to use euthanasia. I also agree with you about the subject of the man that killed his family and himself. I beleive money money isn't everything which the man wouldn't agree. My answer would relate with yours because aint really sude if i'm with or against Euthanasia.

Unknown said...

Well Rosa I agree with you 100% beacause we both view the in the same way. I think that you and I made a lot of the same points about euthanasia because I think that there are some exeptions for euthanasia to be performed.