
1b.I think that Benny Rodriguez from the Sandlot would play good as Ralph because he is a good leader and everybody likes him. Another reason is because he always knows what to do when something goes wrong. Also because he is a very good runner when something is chasing him. I also believe that he would act as a good Ralph because he cares about his friends like a good friend should be. In the movie Ralph cares about his friend just like Benny so they also have things in common.

2b. Jack from the lord of the fies would be played by Captain Jack Sparrow who is Johnny Depp.He would play Jack because he would persuade anybody to get what he wants. Jack from Lord of the Flies persuaded the hunters because he wanted to have a tribe. So since Johnny is a good actor he can protrade anybody. Johnny would play a good Jack for the movie Lord of the Flies.

3b. I believe that Steve Urkel played by Jaleel White would play a good piggy because they both have spectacles. Also because they both tend to get a little annoying but hopefully in a good way. I also believe he would be a good Piggy because they can both relate to something that has happened to them.

4b. I believe that Paulie Bleeker played by Micheal Cera would be a good Simon because in the movie Juno he plays a shy character. Also because he is a type of quiet guy when it comes to talking to people. Another reason is because he is just a really good actor when it comes to playing thoughs type of characters.
5b. I believe that Malifacent would be a good Simon because she doesn't care of who she kills. Also because if she doesn't like someone like Sleeping Beauty she could put a spell on someone so that they can die in an accident. Another reason is because she is a good villain the movie.
6. I chose Gir as the beastie because he has two identities he doesn't only have one. He would also be a good beastie because the actual beastie has different identities.

7b.
- One thing I would change is that they wouldn't be able to have privacy because it is a small island.
- Also another thing I would change is that they didn't know anything about building a fire or any hard stuff.
- Another thing I would change is that they didn't have any shoes so they could only be bare foot or were sandals.

No comments:
Post a Comment