Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Assignment: Powerful Pictures

1. Insert the picture that is the most powerful for you.


2. Answer in a complete sentence: What is this picture about?


This picture is about the fires that have been occurring because of the heat. The firefighters are risking their lives and trying their best to stop them the fires.

3. What message does this picture present to you? Why?

What this picture presents to me is that we should start paying attention to global warming. My reason is because people don't pay attention to it so they don't care what happens to the world.

4. Can you relate your life to this picture? Why or why not?

I'm not really sure if I can relate this to me. I'm not sure because I haven't really ever started a fire to begin with.What I can relate is that many people don't think that fires are dangerous because they aren't near a fire so they don't care. I also can't relate to this picture because even if I wanted to I can't do anything but I would want to.

No comments: